3D Rendering Process
• Client send project description to Yantram 3D Architecture Studio to email@example.com
• Client will provide us with project materials (plans, elevations, materials, or sketches)
• After reviewing the complete project Yantram Team will send final quotes and timelines to client
• Once quotes and agreement will approved by client and Yantram receive 70%advance payment then only project will start in developing level and deadlines will count according to the same time
• Project Manager dedicated to Client Project
• Pre-final renderings provided for Final approval prior to Final Delivery
• Final Delivery is emailed to client
• Company watermark images will provided to the client before the rest of 30% final payment.
Image & Walkthrough Resolutions
Computer graphic Image(CGI) (Rendering image).
Walkthrough & Flythrough (Video)
* If client need extra high resolution then these ones then it will cost $50 extra for each rendering
70% of the total cost is in advance after the approval of the quotes and before the starting of the project.
We take payment via.
• Bank transfer
• Weston union money transfer.
• Credit Card
Hourly Rates (For extra editing)
Once agreement becomes effective all work performed for client will be based on a
mutually agreed upon:
• Rate: $ 12 US Hourly for 3D Rendering
• Rate: $ 20 US Hourly for 3D Walkthrough
Terms and Conditions
• If clients needs 3D Studio max files of the project then it cost extra amount of money
• Client will provide al the necessary information for the project on time.
• The services mentioned above would be for 3D Animation Only.
• All payments have to be made in advance before the commencement of the Service.
• We accept all modes of payment: PayPal | Credit Card | Wire Transfer.
• If Payment is requested through wire Transfer – Kindly request the same and it shall be provided promptly.
• Clients requesting services for minimum 6 Months, Yantram would draw a “Service Level Agreement” for delivery of “Top Quality services”.
• Client can revised us our work 3 times during the process of developing the project.